Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Plate Tectonic Tour: Introduction

For this part of this site, I wanted to try something new...
Hello Lakeside Army! My name is Max Ma (not Max Murin) and I'm a photo journalist interested in plate tectonics, and how our Earth's lithosphere works. At this part of the year, life is boring. Well to be frank, it sucks. So I've decided to take a tour around the world and inspect locations that are "lithophere"ically interesting. During this tour, YOU are the audience. I'm deciding to record every single place I go to and explain how it is related to Earth's lithosphere, along with including some pictures that I was able to take (well duh I am a PHOTO JOURNALIST!). I'm going to show ya'll around the world and how to survive... ha ha just kidding but I will be traveling along. So, the first post of my tour is about to be posted so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment